Resources for Students
- Adobe Spark
- Audacity - Free audio editing software. Visit http://audacity.sourceforge.net to download a free copy.
- CometSpace (Box.com free storage)
- LinkedIn Learning
- LockDown Browser
- Qualtrics (Survey Creation Tool)
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (Web Conferencing)
- WebEx (Webconferencing software)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Login required)
Plugins Used in Online Courses
See the Clickers Resource Page.
- For students to get the software free, it must be requested for the student by a faculty-sponsor. This means a faculty member must email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the copy for the student and give the reason why the software is needed.