The University of Texas at Dallas Testing Center offers a 300-seat computer lab, providing UT Dallas students access to a comfortable and secure testing environment for online/paper exams, quizzes, instructional testing and assessments. The Testing Center adheres to the guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), and ONLY administers the following exams:
- Institutional Exams for current UT Dallas Students
- Distance Learning Exams for current UT Dallas Students
- TSI Assessment for current UT Dallas Students
The Testing Center supports the vision, mission and philosophy of The University of Texas at Dallas. We are committed to providing institutional comprehensive academic and assessment testing services for students, academic departments and the community. The UT Dallas Testing Center will ensure the testing environment and experience is secure and quiet, to enable all examinees to perform to their optimal level.
The UT-Dallas Testing Center is committed to: (1) adhere to nationally recognized professional testing standards and government regulations, (2) maintain the integrity of the testing process by incorporating ethical standards and security measures, and (3) treat all examinees in a professional yet personable manner. The UT- Dallas Testing Center adheres to the Standards and Guidelines of the National College Testing Association.
The Testing Center is accepting exam reservations for:
- SPRING 2019 Semester: beginning Monday, NOVEMBER 12, 2018
- SUMMER 2019 SEMESTER: beginning Friday, April 5, 2019
Please review the Faculty Exam Reservation Information to proceed.
3020 Synergy Park North, SP2, Suite 11.175
Richardson, TX 75080
STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- A reservation is required for all exams. ALL students must make reservations at least 72 hours prior to the exam. Reserve your seat.
- Digital lockers are available for students taking exams.