The University of Texas at Dallas Testing Center offers a 300-seat computer lab, providing UT Dallas students access to a comfortable and secure testing environment for online/paper exams, quizzes, instructional testing and assessments. The Testing Center adheres to the guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), and ONLY administers the following exams:
- Institutional Exams for current UT Dallas Students
- Distance Learning Exams for current UT Dallas Students
- TSI Assessment for current UT Dallas Students
- THEA (Internet based) for current UT Dallas Students
The Testing Center has relocated to the First floor of the Synergy Park North 2 building (SP2).
The Testing Center is accepting exam reservations for SUMMER semester beginning Monday, 4/9/18. View the Faculty Exam Reservation Information to proceed.
3020 Synergy Park North, SP2, Suite 11.175
Richardson, TX 75080
STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- A reservation is required for all exams. ALL students must make reservations at least 72 hrs. prior to the exam. Reserve your seat.
- Digital lockers are available for students taking exams.
- The last exam is issued 30 minutes before closing. All exams are collected at closing time.