Testing Center TSIA2 Assessment
Due to COVID-19, the TSIA2 Assessment is only being administered virtually at this time. Please see below for details on testing procedures. For complete TSIA2 Assessment information, read the Student Informational Brochure (pdf).
TSI Registration Process
You must complete all steps to confirm your TSIA2 Assessment Registration:
- Verify your TSIA2 status and which sections you will need to take with the TSIA2 Coordinator. Email: Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must Complete the REQUIRED online Pre-Assessment Activity prior to taking the Assessment. (You will not be permitted to test without the completion of this informational activity. It explains important information about the TSIA2 Assessment and offers practice links to familiarize yourself with the test content.
- Go to MARKETPLACE to pay for the TSIA2 Assessment.
- Once you have completed payment, a voucher will be generated for you by UT Dallas Testing Center within 24-48 business hours. You will receive an email from ACCUPLACER that contains the voucher code. This voucher code allows you to schedule an appointment and take your exam virtually with EXAMITY. Please click here for more information.
$12 per subject
College Readiness Cut Scores
- English Language Arts Reading – 945 and Essay of 5 or more
Less than 945 and a Diagnostic Level of 5 or more, and an Essay of 5 or more
- Math - 950
Less than 950 and Diagnotcis Level of 6