Testing Center TSIA2 Assessment
UT Dallas enrolled students have the options to take the TSIA2 Assessment virtually with Examity or at the UT Dallas Testing Center. Please see below for details on testing procedures. For Complete TSIA2 Assessment information, read the Student Information Brochure
TSI Registration Process
You must complete all steps to confirm your TSIA2 Assessment Registration:
- Verify your TSI status and which sections you will need to take with the TSI Coordinator. Email: Amanda.email@example.com
- You must Complete the REQUIRED online Pre-Assessment Activity prior to taking the Assessment. (You will not be permitted to test without the completion of this informational activity. It explains important information about the TSIA2 Assessment and offers practice links to familiarize yourself with the test content.
Note: You do not need to resubmit another Pre-Assessment Activity form if you are taking or re-taking additional assessments.
- Go to MARKETPLACE to pay for the TSIA2 Assessment.
Once you have completed your payment, you have the option to take the assessment virtually with Examity or in-person at the UT Dallas Testing Center.
Option 1: Taking the assessment virtually with Examity:
- Step 1: Complete Payment at Marketplace
- Step 2: A voucher will be generated for you by UT Dallas Testing Center within 24-48 business hours.
- Step 3: You will receive an email from ACCUPLACER that contains the voucher code. This voucher code allows you to schedule an appointment and take your exam virtually with EXAMITY.
- Step 4: Follow the instructions here on how to register for an appointment with Examity.
Option 2: Taking the assessment in-person at the UT Dallas Testing Center:
$12 per subject
On Testing Day
You must bring a photo ID. Without proper ID you will be denied to take your exam.
- For UT Dallas students enrolled in classes: you must bring your Comet ID card to be admitted into the Testing Center.
For UT Dallas students not enrolled in classes: one of the following are ACCEPTABLE forms of ID to be admitted into the Testing Center:
- State ID
- State Driver’s License or Learner’s permit
- Other Govt. issued ID (Military ID, Passport, CHL, etc.)
- School ID
College Readiness Cut Scores
English Language Arts Reading – 945 and Essay of 5 or more
Less than 945 and a Diagnostic Level of 5 or more, and an Essay of 5 or more
Math - 950
Less than 950 and Diagnostics Level of 6