Testing Center TSI Assessment
Due to COVID-19, the TSI Assessment is only being administered virtually at this time. Please see below for details on testing procedures. For complete TSI Assessment information, read the Student Informational Brochure (pdf).
TSI Registration Process
You must complete all steps to confirm your TSI Assessment Registration:
- Verify your TSI status and which sections you will need to take with the TSI Coordinator. Email: Amanda.email@example.com
- You must Complete the REQUIRED online Pre-Assessment Activity prior to taking the Assessment. (You will not be permitted to test without the completion of this informational activity. It explains important information about the TSI Assessment and offers practice links to familiarize yourself with the test content.
- Go to MARKETPLACE to pay for the TSI Assessment.
- A voucher will be generated for you to complete virtual testing through EXAMITY.
- You will receive an email from Accuplacer that contains the voucher code along with all of the information on how to register and schedule with EXAMITY. Click here for more information.
$5 per subject
College Readiness Cut Scores
- Mathematics: 350 to 390 in the multiple-choice section.
- Reading: 351 to 390 in the multiple choice section.
- Writing: a score of 5 in the essay section. You can also place in a college course if you receive a 4 on the essay and a score ranging from 340 to 390 on the multiple-choice section.