Testing Center Faculty Resources
The Testing Center has relocated to the First floor of the Synergy Park North 2 building (SP2) in Spring 2018.
Accepting Faculty Exam Reservations:
|Summer 2018 Semester||Fall 2018 Semester|
|Opens Monday, April 9th, 2018||Opens Monday, July 16th, 2018|
- Faculty Exam Reservation Information
Hours of Operation and Closures
Please review the Testing Center’s hours of operation on the Testing Center homepage prior to requesting exams. Times and dates are subject to change with regards to holidays, community events and inclement weather.
The Testing Center may extend its hours during the final exams. Please check the Testing Center homepage for the latest updates.
If the campus is closed due to inclement weather or an unexpected event, students’ appointments during that time will automatically be canceled.
Closing times are strictly enforced. Please inform your students to plan ahead and allow enough time to complete their exams. The Testing Center will not allow a student to begin a test within 30 minutes of closing.
Students testing when the center’s doors are locked may continue working on that test until closing time. All exams will be collected at the scheduled closing time. If the student does not complete by closing time, the exam will be picked up and considered completed.
Proctors in the testing center will monitor students during their exam. The testing environment and its computers are also electronically monitored and recorded to include real-time video and screen captures. Proctors watch from a seated position in the room, walk through the room and view a computer screen showing a video feed from the cameras inside the testing room.
All incidents of academic dishonesty and suspected violations will be documented. The proctor will report the incident to the Testing Center personnel and will write an incident report, which will be submitted to the faculty member providing the exam and the Dean of Students Office for appropriate course action.
Examples of academic dishonesty or misconduct:
- Giving or receiving unauthorized assistance of any kind.
- Using any aids (books, notes, calculators, computers, websites, etc.) not authorized by the instructor.
- Attempting to take an exam for someone else.
- Failing to follow exam regulations or instructions of the staff.
- Causing a disturbance of any kind.
- Removing or attempting to remove questions and/or responses or notes (in any format) from the Testing Center.
- Attempting to remove scratch paper from the Testing Center.
- Tampering with the operation of the computer or attempting to use it for any function other than taking the exam.
- Sharing a calculator with other examinees.
- Sharing notes with other examinees.
- Talking with other examinees during an exam.
- EXAMITY (On-line Proctoring)