The University of Texas at Dallas Testing Center offers a 300-seat computer lab, providing UT Dallas students access to a comfortable and secure testing environment for online/paper exams, quizzes, instructional testing and assessments. The Testing Center adheres to the guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), and ONLY administers the following exams:
- Institutional Exams for UT Dallas Students
- Distance Learning Exams for UT Dallas Students
- TSI Assessment for UT Dallas Students
- THEA (Internet based) for UT Dallas Students
The Testing Center has relocated to the First floor of the Synergy Park North 2 building (SP2).
The Testing Center is accepting exam reservations for SUMMER semester beginning Monday, 4/9/18. View the Faculty Exam Reservation Information to proceed.
3020 Synergy Park North, SP2, Suite 11.175
Richardson, TX 75080
STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- A reservation is required for all exams. Reserve your seat
- Digital lockers are available for students taking exams.
- The last exam is issued 30 minutes before closing. All exams are collected at closing time.
Review the Testing Center’s tips and policies before reserving your seat for an exam.
Learn more about the Testing Center’s exam administration process.
UT Dallas students can arrange off-site testing as well as take exams from other universities at the Testing Center.
The Testing Center administers the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment for UT Dallas students.
THEA Internet-Based Assessment
Take the THEA Internet-Based Test for entrance into the Teacher Certification program.