Our role is to provide classroom and event technology support, and infrastructure of audio/video systems to enhance classroom teaching, student learning, and presentations of administrative and business events at the University of Texas at Dallas. Some departments have their own media support groups which maintain their own equipment; however, the majority use Media Services either directly or as a second-tier for reference and assistance.
UT Dallas Media Services areas include:
- Classroom Media Support - Including campus-wide Reservations
- Echo 360 - Lecture capture information and requests
- Event Technology Support - Audiovisual equipment and technical support
- Installation Team - Audiovisual installation and repair across campus
- Video Services - Support for events and lectures across campus
- Webcasts - Live and archived videos of campus events