eLearning Student Tutorials
Getting Started with eLearning
Working in your course
Each course is designed differently. So you may or may not see all of these tools in your course. Your instructor decides which tools are needed in the course. The syllabus will tell you which tools will be used in the course.
Accessing course meetings and recordings on MS Teams/ Stream
- How to Access a Course Meeting in Teams (Student Instructions)
- How to Access a Lecture Recording in Stream (Student Instructions)
- How to use Blackboard Collaborate - Video, Handout
- How to use Blackboard Collaborate in a group
- How to join breakout groups
- How to add a Profile Picture to Blackboard Collaborate- Video, Handout
LockDown Browser Tests
Check out some FAQs on eLearning assignments here: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student/FAQ/Assignment_FAQ
Grades & Rubrics
This tool is meant to help you easily locate your instructor’s and classmates’ emails in order to contact them. It is a send- only tool which means the emails you send will be viewed in your recipients’ Outlook inbox. And you will see their replies in Outlook as well.
Blogs and Journals
Self and Peer Assessment
For more videos please subscribe to UT Dallas eLearning team’s YouTube Channel.
If you would like us to create tutorials on any other topics related to eLearning, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also find tutorials at Blackboard’s Student Help Page.