Online Lecture Creation Training Course
The UTD eLearning Team offers the Online Lecture Creation Training Course to faculty, Staff, Teaching Assistants, and Student Workers. The course is available for access as an organization site within the eLearning system.
This course is intended to train faculty, staff, teaching assistants, and student workers on how to develop online lecture materials for face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses. Participants will learn how to use technology to create high-quality online lecture materials to enhance teaching and learning.
The eLearning Team has carefully designed this course as a self-paced learning environment and will accommodate various learning preferences by integrating videos, written instructions and interactive elements. The topics for the course cover how to create high-quality lecture materials using educational technology tools such as Camtasia Studio, Microsoft Teams and Stream, Blackboard Collaborate, and Adobe Premiere, Rush, & Spark.
Participants will get a Certificate of Completion after they successfully complete the course.
After finished this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify effective design principles in constructing lecturing presentations and materials.
- Determine the software appropriate for their situation and needs.
- Design and develop high quality lecture materials.
- Utilize the selected tools for lecturing material creation and delivery.
- Apply the new skills in recording, editing, and producing by creating a sample project.
How to Enroll
Click the link below to request access to the course. It may take up to 24-48 hours to gain access depending on the time of request.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.