Faculty Lunch & Learns
We host lunch & learn sessions where faculty share best practices in online teaching to engage students. These sessions are conducted by UTD faculty who have used eLearning in innovative and effective ways, and have seen an increase in student engagement levels. These are their stories, experiences and tricks of the trade which they have shared for the benefit of the online teaching community.
Below are some recordings from previously conducted sessions.
- Dr. Rebekah Nix (Fall 2011) Part 1 Part 2
- Dr. Tracey Rockett (Spring 2012)
- Karen Baynham, Eric Carlson (Spring 2016)
- Kathy Zolton (Fall 2016)
- Alexander Edsel, Dr. Maria Hassenhuttl, Dr. Dorothée Honhon, Dr. Larry Chasteen (Fall 2017)
- Dr. Richard Golden, Dr. Stephanie Cole (UT Arlington), Echo360 (Spring 2018)
- Dr. Dani Fadda (Spring 2019)